Michael Tsen's Saga
M
i
c
h
a
e
l

T
s
e
n

t
e
l
l
s

s
t
o
r
y

Friday, October 03, 2008

Blog your true feeling and get into trouble ...

I just remember why I didn't want to blog for so many years ...

Below is a snapshot from MalasiaKini web site 5 minutes ago :
The 22-year-old blogger posted her comments after her mobile phone was stolen by two alleged Indian youths when she was having lunch at her office in Kuala Lumpur on Sept 23.

The alleged posting read: “I hate Indians. It’s bad enough they are famous for being drunk and rude (most of them anyway). Now they carry the reputation of being stealer, robbers, rapist, idiots, morons, drunkard bastards and list goes on...”.

I am running for congress man contest soon, but can I say I don't agree with her ? err ... wait n see lah 

3 comments:

Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My first and only experience for having my handbag being snatched was by two indians too :(
horrible memory

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...