Michael Tsen's Saga
M
i
c
h
a
e
l

T
s
e
n

t
e
l
l
s

s
t
o
r
y

Sunday, January 04, 2009

How to cure a curve shape belt ...

Have you ever faced the problem that your belt has mutated into a weird shape after you wear it for some times ?

Well, mine does and the weird shape even cause me some back ache problems.  So I was trying to figure out how to solve this problem.

I am a right handed person so I wear my belt this way.


Then I started wear my belt differently or in opposite way.


Only after 2-3 times of wearing my belt opposite ways, the shape of the belt is fix !!  WaLah .....


Actually the curve shapeof your belt also indicate you are overweight !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL
To me, thats a torn and old fashion belt :) Why dont you buy yourself a new one.

Mt. said...

do u have to spell out how stingy I am ? hee hee hee ...

Anonymous said...

At least I have never thou of this technique! Good to be stingy at times - u'd maximum the usage :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...