Michael Tsen's Saga
M
i
c
h
a
e
l

T
s
e
n

t
e
l
l
s

s
t
o
r
y

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Real Person Figure on your web site ?

Have you ever come across those sales pitch about having Virtual Person for your web site ?





Well, that has been the hot topic for a while now. Basically if you have a talking figure on your web site, you can EARN BIG MONEY from your site !!

But wait a minute ! This is the figure they provide ? What about friendliness ? What happen to 'real' person figure ? I sure don't want this weird looking dude on my web chase / scare away my visitors ...


It wasn't a mistake ... see all the other figures they provide. NONE of them SMILE !! I am guessing the programmers are just pulling a big joke out of their lady boss ...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Michael, are you a member yet in www.bestfoodjunction.com?

Mt. said...

i may have joined, I cann't remember ... :p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...