Michael Tsen's Saga
M
i
c
h
a
e
l

T
s
e
n

t
e
l
l
s

s
t
o
r
y

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Secret Shopper ... Insider True Info

Do you know that there are programs called secret shopper ? Basically you sign up as a secret shopper, you shop at some destinated place and provide feedback on your shopping experience. In return, you get PAID !!

Sounds great ! Isn't it !?


I don't know what I did right in the past but one day an email came in asking me to become a secret shopper. Reading the first few lines is enough to make me think they are not just another scam. So I click their links and go through the process ...

1. First you must go through an Orientation, just like a new job orientation - literally !

There are about 4-6 chapters of stuff to read, each is about 10-40 pages.

2. Then you need to take a TEST. Your passing mark is 100%! That is right ! You have to get ALL questions CORRECT ! Or else You FAIL !

Oh my ... I have never met such a strict employer before. So I had to go back to the 1st step to study all materials by heart then ... Na ! Just kidding! If you know me well enough, I always take my test FIRST and LEARN later ! Ha Ha !

Actually the exam was really tough. But then again once in a while, they put up some funny questions to cheer me up so that I can continue through happily ...

Like this one, take a look at answer option C.

Q: What should a staff do at the end of a transaction ?
A: Give you a Smile that seems forced !?

I wonder if anyone would actually click that as an answer.


And this one makes me relate to impotent immediately, IS THIS FRY ACCEPTABLE ?



Ok, you can repeat the exam for 3 times. And immediately one after another. For example, you took the test and you got 12 wrong, you will have to answer those 12 quetions immediately. There is no coming back, no 2nd job interview ... this is it ! You have to get 100% mark !!

When is the last time You got 100% in anything ?

... and that is just the beginning, tons of more stuff to do after this stage ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...