Michael Tsen's Saga
M
i
c
h
a
e
l

T
s
e
n

t
e
l
l
s

s
t
o
r
y

Thursday, September 24, 2009

I took the Sushi King Big Bowl Challenge !


Out of the blue, against all advices from surrounded people ... I took the Big Bowl Challenge from Sushi King ...

I sat down and asked : "Is it one dish or a set of dishes ?"
Lady Servant : Just One Bowl. ( used her hand to show the bowl size )
Me : Do I have to finish the soup too ?
Lady : No, just finished the noodles ...

So I said I would take the challenge ....

I didn't bring a cam so this one is from the phone, pardon the picture quality. You may not be able to feel how big the bowl is, I couldn't take the whole bowl from any other angle. Basically its about 4 person's size. Nothing else but just noddles, veggie and half an egg.


They also put a tick tac clock in front of me. I was eating slowly because it was really HOT ! Half way through the soup is still as hot as ever, I asked for a smaller bowl and took the noodle out into the small bowl to cool down. At exactly 1-2 seconds left, I put all the remaining noddles in my mouth.


But then later they said I had to finish the whole bowl including the soup!

There was some arguing but nevertheless I lost the challenge :( I had to pay RM 40 for a lot of noodles that were just swallow in ... I am quite sure my evening poop will be in complete noodel shapes ....

This is also the result of simply relying on the waitress's word and didn't read the fineprint myself ...

2 comments:

ChampDog said...

Oh boy, I heard the taste of this noodle is also sucks! True?

Mt. said...

typical udon or japanese noodles, which generally is more tasteless than chinese or local style mee.

The soup is just soy sauce soap, or kicap only ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...