Michael Tsen's Saga
M
i
c
h
a
e
l

T
s
e
n

t
e
l
l
s

s
t
o
r
y

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wei Kee 鹅肉 (Roasted Goose)

Axian recommended this Goose dish in his TV show. As usual, I waited long enough to avoid any potential of long queues before I go and give it a try myself. Generally its NOT bad. But for the price, value for money is not there. Its still a great place to go once in a while. Its just not a typical hang out place for food.

Quarter Goose from MYR 42 to MYR 48.

And due to the limited parking spaces, I parked illegally and got a parking ticket that I have to pay MYR 50 or MYR 100 later ... another bad side experience that degrade this review :(

The Shop is called Wei Kee

Shop Number 50

instead of Chicken feet, this is Goose feet skin

The skin is kind of thicker but the sauce taste GREAT !

Here is the Roasted Goose, almost like a Duck

and taste like Duck too, except this particular one is very meaty

I LOVE IT !




View Larger Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...