Michael Tsen's Saga
M
i
c
h
a
e
l

T
s
e
n

t
e
l
l
s

s
t
o
r
y

Friday, February 13, 2009

Bigger Star Cruise

The last time I went on star cruise I thought I was getting on a big ship ... but soon before my ship start sailing, another BIGGER cruise ship dock right next to ours ... 

our ship has A FEW of these white stuff, their ship has tons of them.  I think these are rescue floats etc.

They even have PRIVATE balcony !  See the old man reading newspaper there ?  If you look carefully, there is a lady soaking on the bath tub !!

their top deck has a huge activity area, seems like a group of people are dancing and playing there ...

Hello bigger ship, next time I will ride on you ya !

No I don't remember her name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant find a lady soaking in a tub. Maybe an arrow would help?!

Mt. said...

aha ! it was a bluff !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...