Michael Tsen's Saga
M
i
c
h
a
e
l

T
s
e
n

t
e
l
l
s

s
t
o
r
y

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Room in Star Cruise

Went on star cruise trip during last year end holidays, the rooms are small as expected.  

When taking shower, I cann't really turn and there are no room for me to reach my back.  So I had to scratch my back against the wall as if someone is massaging me.  The wall is about 1 cm thick, feel like wood and outside is the corridor where I can hear people walking by and talking when I am showering.  I cann't help to imagine what will happen if my weight bring through that thin wall and suddenly fall into corridors full of people ...


Having all, I still can watch TV and make a cup of hot coffee ...


and this is the view from entrance, small but quite comfy actually.  I am thinking to convert my home into many small rooms like this so that everyone can enjoy their own privacy.  Saving a lot of spaces and yet can invite many guests home.

The blue color is actually a sofa cushion where you can pull it down and make the bed into a sofa.


This is a twin shared room.  4 person room is exactly the same with 2 more beds on top of existing beds fixed to the walls ....

cabinets, small tables etc ...

simple basic toiletries ...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...