Michael Tsen's Saga
M
i
c
h
a
e
l

T
s
e
n

t
e
l
l
s

s
t
o
r
y

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Najib photo series

The more often you see a person's photo, the closer a 'friend' he becomes. Its the power of advertisement ... here in is our beloved Prime Minister in Malaysia ....

He cooks with a big pot, enough for all Malaysians.
But only halal hands are allowed to do the cooking ...

Although he doesn't doze off everywhere like our ex-PM, but he sure can sit on limited space ...


Everyone know Mrs PM is the significant figure
compare to all the past PMs'

Is this sitting humble or just want to go loo ?


Talking with man, all serious ...


Talking with ladies, much more delightful !


"If I can just massage it this way ... "


"Why the hell he seems so awkward even for just cutting a ribbon?", Dr. M


"Ha! Ha! Ha! Great poke on my eyes ... "


He Karaoke well ...


"There is only ONE thing I m gonna do ..."


" ... and its a GOOD one .... "


" .. ha .. ha ... ha ... of course I was just kidding !"


"But if I scratch my head and think carefully ... "


"Everything is up there ... "


As long as someone is hugging me from behind, I am OK.



I swear I didn't select any photo on purpose. All these photos are taken from 1Malaysia road show yesterday in Sunway Pyramid. Have you ever seen a photo of Najib that looks not awkward ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...