Michael Tsen's Saga
M
i
c
h
a
e
l

T
s
e
n

t
e
l
l
s

s
t
o
r
y

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Buying kclau book in MPH

I went to MPH One Utama  the other day looking for the book titled "Top Money Tips for Malaysians" written by kclau.com

I first browse around the local writers section but couldn't find it.  Most book displayed in that section is politics.

Then I found this kiosk where I can search available books in that particular book store ...

So I click one of the search buttons

And I typed in "money tips"


the result came back in split second, 25 books available !!  Yea !!



Then what ?  I had no idea so I asked for help from Customer Service desk.  Afterall, we still need their help, don't we ?  The kiosk is just for fun I guess ...

For the next 45 minutes, the staff runs up and down couldn't find the book neither.  The system said received 25 books and kept in "Personal Finance" section, but its just not there !

1 hour later, the staff finally informed me that there may be some problems in receiving the books.  The books arrived in One Utama MPH but not sure exactly where the package is yet.

Anyway, if you have credit card you can buy it online from this link.  Its a great book !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...