Michael Tsen's Saga
M
i
c
h
a
e
l

T
s
e
n

t
e
l
l
s

s
t
o
r
y

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Google Earth prefers Internet Explorer

I have both Google Chrome Web Browser and Internet Explorer in my PC.  Chrome is set as default ofcourse.

When using Google Earth I clicked a link and it automatically open up in IE despite my preference setting.  Seems like Google still prefer IE more than their own Chrome.

Then I received an email confirmation of my new account creation, this is the exact email content :

Someone from the ip address '115.133.74.49' registered the Login Name 'actualUserName'. The password for this Login Name is 'actualPassword' To activate this account, please use the following link http://bbs.keyhole.com/ubb/verifyemail.php?verify=1473454-cMFdNhBo&Cat=0
WTF ?  What is the purpose of sending email to confirm a New User Registration if you give away both the user and password to a stranger's email ?
OMG .... who develope Google Earth ? So much inconsistency !

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...