Michael Tsen's Saga
M
i
c
h
a
e
l

T
s
e
n

t
e
l
l
s

s
t
o
r
y

Friday, June 05, 2009

visitor 090604


Its always entertaining when I have un-invited visitor at home.

Living in a city like Kuala Lumpur is not exactly a nature's haven. Especially after a major development work like Desa Park City who spoilted the whole used-to-be reserved forest hill.

Little dinasaur was so afraid when I wanted to take back my plastic container he has mistakenly fall into and couldn't get out.

I ended up releasing him in the last tree I have in my house and he was kind of puzzle why I didn't cook him up like his ancestors used to bite my ancestors's head off ...

"bye bye, cutie. I don't think you can survive any longer anyway. I am quite sure to see you soon in 2 dimension condition on the road outside. Just that you wouldn't be able to give me that puzzle look anymore."

May you be the god who will be judging me on my judgement day ....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...